Bike I 20
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Dedicated to its history: In 1990, the Bike 1 was the first biker backpack worldwide. Thanks to the fact that this old hand continued to be developed, it is now a highly functional and modern bicycle backpack for day tours. Its clean design and well thought out functions make it the ideal professional companion for bikers on trails in the mountains or going to the ice-cream parlour in the city.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Helmet Mount
- Sitting mat
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Side smartphone pocket
- Mesh hip fins
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Outer pockets (2)
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.