Attack 18 SL
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The new Attack is a TÜV/GS-certified protector backpack that ups the safety for ambitious mountain bikers, even on the gnarliest of trails. A removable SAS-TEC back protector with multiple impact protection (depending on the severity of the impact) prevents injuries. High-set hip fins create a snug, secure fit – no matter how rough the ride. And when riding uphill, a full-face helmet and protective gear is quickly strapped to the outside of the pack.
Your optimal companion for
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Sunglasses holder
- Smartphone pocket
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Carrying Guard
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- SOS label
- Outer pockets (2)
- Multishock back protector
- Stowable helmet holder
- Contact system
A high-quality and extremely robust TPU material that is highly tear resistant through fabric reinforcement and waterproof due to the closed surface. The closed surface reduces abrasion and, thus, the wear and tear of the material considerably. We use the material in different qualities – 620, 420 and 210 denier. Depending on the mechanical stress, the material can vary in the strength of the coating, the surface structure and single or double-sided coating. It is used, in particular, for our backpacks in areas of higher mechanical stress or increased moisture. The material is PVC-free and, therefore, lighter than comparable fabrics. It remains elastic even in extreme conditions.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Attack 18 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.