- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
A lightweight yet durable bike backpack with pared down features and breathable deuter Airstripes back system that delivers a great weight-to-comfort ratio. Providing hardcore mountain bikers with good airflow across the back and a snug, solid fit for technical trails. A sternum strap and mesh hip fins give the pack additional stability. The hard-wearing material, taped and welded seams and TPU-coated zippers protect contents in the waterproof Plamort from rain and spray.
Your optimal companion for
- Mesh hip fins
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Reflective details
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Key clip
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Large opening into main compartment
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Plamort 12
Hardwearing material, taped and welded seams, TPU-coated zippers, and a new lid design keep rain and spray out of this waterproof pack and off the pack’s contents when used as intended.
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.