- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
A lightweight yet durable bike backpack with pared down features and breathable deuter Airstripes back system that delivers a great weight-to-comfort ratio. Providing hardcore mountain bikers with good airflow across the back and a snug, solid fit for technical trails. A sternum strap and mesh hip fins give the pack additional stability. The hard-wearing material, taped and welded seams and TPU-coated zippers protect contents in the waterproof Plamort from rain and spray.
Your optimal companion for
- Mesh hip fins
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Reflective details
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Key clip
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Large opening into main compartment
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Plamort 12
Hardwearing material, taped and welded seams, TPU-coated zippers, and a new lid design keep rain and spray out of this waterproof pack and off the pack’s contents when used as intended.
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.