Light Drypack 8
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
- Flap on the bottom for hanging up
- Roll closure: Before closing the buckle: roll up at least three times to keep the contents dry
- Caution: not suitable for situations where the Drypack is submerged under water.
- Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
- D-ring for fastening
- sealed seams
- efficient packing thanks to rectangular base shape
- Material: 40D PA RIPSTOP
Your optimal companion for
- PFAS free
Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.