This pack is speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, ergonomic, perforated shoulder straps, a detachable waist belt, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. This helps save energy over longer distances too.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Two elastic side pockets
- Valuables compartment
- Key clip
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Sturdy zipper pulls
- SOS label
- Compression straps
- Front pocket
- Lite System
- PFC free
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Top features of the Speed Lite 21
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt (Speed lite 10, Speed lite 15, Speed lite 20).
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.