Pared down to the essentials, the new Flyt still has all the features you need for a big day on the trails: Clips to attach a half-shell helmet, side compression straps to attach a full-face helmet and two stowable gear straps for attaching protective gear to the outside of the pack. And of course, there’s the TÜV/GS-certified back protector that’s easy to remove and provides maximum safety for when things go wrong. The deuter Airstripes back system on the Flyt provides excellent ventilation across the back.
Your optimal companion for
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Two side outer pockets
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- Compression straps
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Free Crash Replacement
- PFC free
- Shield System
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Flyt 14
The lightweight and reduced to the essentials Airstripes system fulfills all the important functions for a day trip.
At the same time, it offers maximum protection. The extra light and removable back protector protects against injuries. The TÜV/GS certified protector backpack in combination with the Airstripes system provides pleasant ventilation on the back.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.