Neo Belt II
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Travel | City | Jogging | Bike
- supple, robust and lightweight neoprene fabric
- zipped main compatment
- key clip
- headphone outlet
- two mesh inner compartments
- fits most smartphones (up to 7 inches depending on model)
Your optimal companion for
- Zipped front pocket
Neoprene is a foamed elastomer that is usually laminated on both sides with fabric (nylon or Lycra). This protects the surface, making it less prone to damage. We use neoprene for our hip belts, which need to be smooth, extremely flexible and durable. In addition, we appreciate the flexible and protective qualities offered by “Neo Belt”..
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.