- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Rise is a comfortable snowshoe touring backpack that combines versatile function and easy handling. Thus, the breathable, snow-repellent material of the back system ensures a dry back. The hinged back opening allows access to the equipment, while the snowshoes remain fixed with two compression straps on the outside. The separate safety compartment for probe and shovel is immediately accessible in case of emergency. In addition, the bluesign® certified main material of the durable, PFC-free backpack is 100% recycled.
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Height adjustable lid
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Two elastic side pockets
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Side smartphone pocket
- Alpine System
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- Carrying system for snowboard or snow shoes
- Zipped access at the back
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Rise 34+
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.