AViANT Access 38
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The functional Aviant Access offers a high level of carrying comfort thanks to the Contact back system, continuously adjustable chest strap and padded hip fins. Items are well organised inside thanks to the padded laptop compartment and valuables pocket. The fold-out main compartment with reinforced outer walls also allows quick access. The backpack can easily be converted into a practical, lockable carry-on bag by stowing the hip fins and shoulder straps and removing the chest strap.
Your optimal companion for
- Load adjustment straps
- Large opening into main compartment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compression straps
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- Padded handles
- Carry On dimensions
- Stowable hip belt
- Removable sternum belt
- Laptop compartment up to 13 inch
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Valuables compartment
- NFC technology
- Compression inside for clothing
- Reinforced outer walls
- Three zipped inner pockets
- Contact back system
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Access 38
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.