- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
The Compact is a bike backpack for mountain bikers that sits comfortably and tight on the back. It impresses above all with its perfect features: It has an extra compartment for the drinking bottle, a separate compartment for the smartphone, a well-organized tool pocket, two zipper pockets on the hip fins and two elastic side pockets. There is also the possibility to expand the volume of the backpack. The half-shell helmet can easily be hung in the front in the fastening clips, while the side compression straps are suitable for fixing the full-face helmet.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Two side outer pockets
- Side smartphone pocket
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- helmet clips
- Compression straps
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Expandable volumes
- Airstripes System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Compact EXP 14
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.