Futura Pro 36
- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
The Futura Pro, thought out in every detail, was developed for multi-day tours where comfort must not be lacking. The hiking backpack therefore has the ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic Pro mesh back system. This provides maximum back ventilation due to the innovative mesh. In addition, the moveable VariFlex ECL hip fins with ergonomic padded inserts allow energy-saving carrying. Thanks to the clear division of the compartments, items can be stored easily and effectively in the lid compartment, in side bellows pockets, in the separate bottom compartment and in the spacious main compartment.
Your optimal companion for
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (3)
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Compression straps
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Futura Pro 36
Medium loads can be carried with ease and great ventilation thanks to the ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic Pro mesh back and the flexible hip fins. The innovative construction of the hip fin section and its fluid transition to the back mesh embrace the carrier and ensure a comfortable fit with maximum ventilation: the Aircomfort mesh, which is kept permanently taut thanks to the elastic spring steel frame, creates a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which warm, moist air can freely evaporate.
50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.