- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
This minimalist crossbody bag uses body fabric made of 100% recycled materials with components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices – a clear statement of our commitment to sustainability. This is a bluesign® product with Green Button certification; it’s also climate neutral and PFC free. A roomy main compartment, zippered front pocket and adjustable waist belt means that city explorers can stash their valuables and other personal belongings in a stylish way, and close to their body.
Your optimal companion for
- Zipped front compartment
- adjustable sternum strap
- Key clip
- Large main compartment with wide opening
- PFAS free
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 500D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Avengo 1.5
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.