The lightweight racing driver among our bike backpacks. Because every gram counts when you're en route fast! The functional and uncomplicated biker backpack is a winner with its outstanding ventilation system and ergonomic mesh shoulder straps.
Your optimal companion for
- Mesh hip fins
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Sunglasses holder
- Rear light loop
- Outer pockets (2)
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Rain Cover
- Airstripes System
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Valuables compartment
- Contact system
100D PA Ripstop
An extremely light polyamide fabric with a marked honeycomb structure. This 100 denier fabric is used in our seriously weight-reduced backpacks, the 210 denier version in the bike backpacks. The reinforcement yarns woven into the honeycomb structure increase the tear resistance and thus provide the thin textile with stability. PU coating inside.
We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.