Astro 500 SQ
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Astro SQ is the latest addition to deuter’s Astro series. This down sleeping bag is rectangular shaped for extra legroom and an all-around zipper means it can be paired with another sleeping bag or opened out as a large quilt. The Astro SQ down sleeping bag is a bluesign® product manufactured to strict environmental and social standards, with minimal impact on people or planet. And we only use down that carries the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
Your optimal companion for
- Storage bag
- Inner pocket for valuables
- bluesign® product
- Certified Animal Welfare
- PFC free
The used 70 D Taslan Polyamide has been engineered to look and feel more like cotton. This fabric is wind resistant and resistant to penetration by water. It is breathable making it comfortable for next to skin contact. The weight is around 110g/ square meter causing this fabric is less clingy than lighter ones.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Certified Animal Welfare
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.