Gravity Wall Bag 50
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The combination of comfortable backpack and robust Haul Bag allows the load to be carried comfortably and close to the body. The coverage by the integrated Haul system and the compression at the main opening quickly bring the backpack into the proven cylindrical shape of a Haul Bag. Thus, the Gravity Wall Bag made of durable, tear-resistant and water-repellent tarpaulin material does not get caught in the wall and can be pulled effortlessly. And who needs to quickly times to his equipment at the stand, this can be thanks to zipper opening on the back system in an instant.
Your optimal companion for
- Zipped access at the back
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- SOS label
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Key clip
- Alpine System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Gravity Wall Bag 50
- The Alpine Back System guarantees stable balance and reduces the effort of carrying medium to heavy loads in alpine regions since the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. The softstripe back pads of the streamlined alpine backpacks flexibly embrace the back with every movement and thus ensure a snug, secure fit. The channel between the pads ensures noticeably pleasant ventilation by creating a kind of chimney effect.
- The ergonomically designed S-shaped shoulder straps fit like a glove – no chafing of neck or arms. In addition, the SL straps have soft edges.
- The adjustable stabiliser straps on the shoulders and hip fins allow for fine tuning whatever the terrain.
- Optimum load transfer thanks to the compact hip fins. In addition, they hold the backpack firmly in position. The larger models have PE reinforcement.
- Move freely in difficult passages: the removable, flexible Vari-Flex hip fins follow your every movement. In the Guide, Rise Pro, Rise Tour and Freerider Pro models, the hip fins can be simply removed. Advantages: weight reduction and more comfortable carrying of the lap belt. The backpack can be carried just with the waist belt, which is also removable
- Perfect load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the ergonomic, removable X frame made of multi-chamber aluminium profiles or a flexible frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Good load transfer with minimal weight thanks to the flexible Delrin® U-frame. It effortlessly follows the most diverse of movement patterns.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
ISPO Award 2021 Winner
deuter Gravity Wall Bag 50: Comfortable Combo
Load donkey: The deuter Gravity Wall Bag 50 is a combination of backpack and haul bag - designed for adventures that require a lot of gear. The deuter Alpine back system is designed to stabilize the load close to the body. The durable lid of the integrated haul system made of tear-resistant material together with the compression straps quickly transform the backpack into a cylindrical haul bag for climbing tours. Comfort and easy handling: the deuter Gravity Wall Bag 50 is a Winner in the Outdoor Equipment segment in the Backpacks & Bags category.