Freescape Lite 24 SL
The Freescape Lite SL offers a high level of comfort tailored to the female anatomy, extremely lightweight material and safe, easy handling. Thus, the additional side zipper opening provides quick access to the equipment inside, while skis, snowboard or crampons remain fixed thanks to the variable attachment straps outside. The separate safety compartment for probe and shovel is immediately accessible in case of emergency.
Your optimal companion for
- snug hip fins
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Load adjustment straps
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- integrated and removable helmet net
- Side smartphone pocket
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Two ice axe holders
- A- Frame Ski Fixation
- Fastening straps for ski diagonally
- Compression straps
- Zippered goggle pocket in main compartment - fleece lined
- Snow repellent cover fabric on the back system
- Lite System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Freescape Lite 24 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
Reduced to the essential – you can still carry light to medium loads comfortably with the back system of our lightweight backpacks. The flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame provides stability and comfortable load distribution at minimum weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.