- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Your adventurous child likes to play in alpine terrain? Then the new Climber is just the right one. The Climber is the perfect companion for children from the age of six for exciting excursions in the mountains: it sits close and securely on the body. In addition, the Climber adapts flexibly to every movement and offers plenty of room for the little ones to move.
Your optimal companion for
- Alpine System
- Compact hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (2)
- SOS label
- PFC free
- Alpine System
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- The Alpine Back System guarantees stable balance and reduces the effort of carrying medium to heavy loads in alpine regions since the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. The softstripe back pads of the streamlined alpine backpacks flexibly embrace the back with every movement and thus ensure a snug, secure fit. The channel between the pads ensures noticeably pleasant ventilation by creating a kind of chimney effect.
- The removable insulating sitting mat provides additional stability in the carrying system.
- The ergonomically designed S-shaped shoulder straps fit like a glove – no chafing of neck or arms. In addition, the SL straps have soft edges.
- The adjustable stabiliser straps on the shoulders and hip fins allow for fine tuning whatever the terrain.
- Optimum load transfer thanks to the compact hip fins. In addition, they hold the backpack firmly in position. The larger models have PE reinforcement.
- Move freely in difficult passages: the removable, flexible Vari-Flex hip fins follow your every movement. In the Guide, Rise Pro, Rise Tour and Freerider Pro models, the hip fins can be simply removed. Advantages: weight reduction and more comfortable carrying of the lap belt. The backpack can be carried just with the waist belt, which is also removable
- Perfect load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the ergonomic, removable X frame made of multi-chamber aluminium profiles or a flexible frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Good load transfer with minimal weight thanks to the flexible Delrin® U-frame. It effortlessly follows the most diverse of movement patterns.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.