First Aid Kit Pro
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Our very well-equipped first aid bag contains extensive emergency material such as dressing scissors, lots of bandages - plus free space for personal medication or other supplements. The high-quality first aid pack is therefore just the right equipment for the big family or group tour. The basic equipment has been selected according to medical recommendations.
2x bandage pack M, sterile
2x bandage pack G, sterile
1x fleece triangular bandage
1x gauze elastic
1x fleece wound compress, sterile
1x Leinaplast WSV set, 20 pieces
1x Mediplast-starr (tape) w. protection
1x metal dress scissors /large
2x latex gloves
1x signal whistle
1x Rescue blanket g /s
1x tweezers "file field
Attention: The above mentioned equipment is a basic equipment, which you can sensibly supplement in consultation with your family doctor (medicinal) depending on your travel destination.
- grab handle
- practical first-aid bag complete with medically recommended basic content
- SOS label
- includes numerous bandages, tick remover, clothing scissors, tweezers and instructions on administering first aid to injured persons
- quick access to entire content thanks to all-round zip opening
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.