- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
This pared down bike backpack with good weight-to-comfort ratio benefits from the breathable deuter Airstripes back system. Providing athletic mountain bikers with good airflow across the back and a snug fit for technical trails. A sternum strap and mesh hip fins give the pack additional stability. With bluesign® approved body fabric made of 100% recycled materials and components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices, the Race meets the highest environmental standards and is climate neutral, and PFC free.
Your optimal companion for
- Mesh hip fins
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Reflective details
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled PET material
- Carbon neutral product
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Race 8
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
Carbon neutral product
By adopting more materials and technologies that have a smaller carbon footprint in our collections we are taking positive steps toward reducing our CO² emissions. But despite our greatest efforts, it’s impossible to make products climate neutral. And so, we’ve teamed up with Climate Partner to offset any unavoidable CO² emissions. From now on, the volume of emissions released by the production and transport of any ‘Carbon neutral’ deuter product purchased will be compensated for through voluntary offsetting and targeted investment in select social and climate protection projects.