- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Alproof Lite SL equipped with Alpride E2 avalanche airbag system and the very latest supercapacitor technology deploys reliably, quickly and at high pressure, even in freezing cold temperatures. With multiple deployments possible, easy handling, and a quick-access avalanche equipment compartment, plus women-specific SL carry comfort and a snug fit with zero load wobble, the result is a controlled backcountry ride every time. A leg safety strap prevents the pack from being ripped off in an avalanche, while a helmet bag, gear straps and gear loops make this lightweight TÜV-inspected avalanche airbag backpack a serious mountaineering proposition too.
Your optimal companion for
- Alpride E2 Airbag System
- Load adjustment straps
- padded hip fins with one gear loop, ice clipper slot and zippered pocket
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Fastening straps for ski diagonally
- SOS label
- helmet clips
- safety equipment compartment integrated in the main compartment with organization and reinforcement
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Three zipped inner pockets
- Material straps at the front
- height adjustable release handle on the left side
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Alproof Lite 20 SL
ALPINE SYSTEM / ALPRIDE E2 AIRBAG SYSTEM
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.
PLUS X AWARD 2022
The expert jury has awarded the deuter Alproof series with the PLUS X AWARD due to High Quality, Ease of Use, Functionality and Ergonomics.