- From CHF 30 free shipping
- 2 years warranty
A mountain bike backpack for young up-and-coming talents: the Compact 8 Jr. Thanks to its ergonomic shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap and hip fins, it sits securely and comfortably on the back and stays firmly on the body even in fast curves. The bike backpack also impresses with its well thought-out features: a stowable protector holder at the bottom of the backpack, a practical helmet holder with fastening clips, a spacious main compartment for spare clothing and provisions, a quickly accessible tool compartment and two elastic side pockets.
Your optimal companion for
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SOS label
- Mesh hip fins
- Two side outer pockets
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- helmet clips
- Compression straps
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Airstripes System
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Compact 8 JR
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.