- From $ 99 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The ingenious, new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh backrest system makes mountain adventures all the more pleasant for families: The load is transferred perfectly, the child carrier fits snuggly while the back is fully ventilated. The child is afforded great comfort: The large, soft pillow gently braces the tired child‘s head even in the corners and supports a relaxing nap. The side access and the easy-to-access belt system of the child frame ensure safety – guaranteed by the TÜV GS safety seal of approval.
- Child: 18 kg
- Baggage: 2 kg
Suitable for children from about 9 months. The child should be able to sit upright independently.
The Kid Comfort is the new version of the Kid Comfort 2.
Included in delivery:
- Kid Comfort
- Height-adjustable footrests (Foot Loops)
- Removable sun canopy (Sun Roof)
- large, ergonomic, washable chin pad (Chin Pad)
Your optimal companion for
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Sun canopy included
- Chin Pad included
- Foot Loops included
- Aircomfort System
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Kid Comfort
This new mesh back system unites maximum ventilation, ergonomic comfort and lightness. The innovative construction of the hip fin section and the fluid transition to the back mesh enclose the carrier and ensure a comfortable fit. The flexible frame construction made of a permanently elastic and break-proof spring steel gives the Aircomfort back mesh its stable tension. It creates a reliable ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which moist air can freely evaporate. With the patented Deuter 3-side ventilation system, the wearer sweats up to 25%* less. The high level of flexibility of the whole construction provides the wearer with freedom of movement.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.