- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
This lightweight trekking backpack for ambitious undertakings features our VariQuick back length adjustment and ECL hip fins for a snug, comfortable fit and highly efficient load transfer. The Aircontact Lite full-contact back system made of open cell foam with a ventilation channel generates noticeably effective breathability and allows space to ease the strain on the spine. The result: superb balance between comfort and light weight for long days on the trail.
Your optimal companion for
- Perfect load distribution through the X-frame
- Padded hip belt
- VariQuick System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Lid compartment
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Removal backpack lid
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- snug hip fins
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact Lite 40 + 10
High loads can be carried best when the carrier and the backpack operate as a single entity. This is where our Aircontact principle comes into play: The carrying system lies directly on the body, thus the load is kept close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control and an effective load transfer. At the same time, the breathable Aircontact back pad ensures noticeable and pleasant ventilation thanks to a pump effect at every movement