Bike I 14
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Dedicated to its history: In 1990, the Bike 1 was the first biker backpack worldwide. Thanks to the fact that this old hand continued to be developed, it is now a highly functional and modern bicycle backpack for day tours. Its clean design and well thought out functions make it the ideal professional companion for bikers on trails in the mountains or going to the ice-cream parlour in the city.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Side smartphone pocket
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Two side outer pockets
- Stowable flap with helmet holder
- Removable sitting mat
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Waist belt with hip pads
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- PFC free
- Airstripes System
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- 3D AirMesh lined shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range. The chest strap further secures the fit.
- Breathable Mesh wings on the hip belt stabilize the load.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Bike I, Superbike and Trans Alpine).
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.