The two-piece construction of this handlebar pack for globetrotting bikepackers, is made up of a lightweight, waterproof dry bag with roll-top closure at both ends, and a harness made from durable materials with a bungee cord and gear loops on the top that makes loading and unloading quick and easy during short rest breaks, because the dry bag can be detached while the harness stays on the bike. The durable straps on these bike bags feature hook and loop fasteners for secure positioning, and the spacers make it possible to mount them on a variety of frame sizes and tube diameters, including carbon bikes.
Disclaimer: Sand, dust and incorrectly packed bags can make the paint in contact areas become dull or scratched over time. To avoid any chafing, you can protect the frame or rack with foam inserts or protective film before attaching bags or panniers.
Your optimal companion for
- Reflective details
- 2-piece construction: handlebar harness and dry bag
- two Velcro straps for mounting to the handlebars
- one Velcro strap to prevent twisting
- four spacers for mounting on different handlebar types
- bungee cord and gear loops on the top of the handlebar harness
- two buckle straps for securing the dry bag
- dry bag with roll-top closure at both ends
- air-release valve for pack compression
- Suitable for carbon handlebars, frames, and seat posts
- Waterproof IPX4
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Cabezon HB 14
Hardwearing material, taped and welded seams, TPU-coated zippers, and a new lid design keep rain and spray out of this waterproof pack and off the pack’s contents when used as intended.