Futura Pro Jaypack 36
For ambitious photographers who want a lightweight, comfortable, highly functional backpack to securely carry their camera equipment.
- hiking backpack/ camera backpack hybrid thanks to Camera Box Two insert
- when used in combination with the Camera Box Two, the lid padding is removed, and inserted into the front opening flap of the Futura Pro Jaypack 36
- when using the Futura Pro Jaypack 36 without the Camera Box Two insert, the padded element can be removed
- side compression straps
- key clip
- reflective print
Details Camera Box Two:
- Outside dimensions: 36 x 27 x 17 (H x W x D) cm
Inside dimensions: 34.4 x 25.4 x 15.4 (H x W x D) cm
- ideally suited to 36 L+ backpacks with a front zipper opening
- can be used on its own or inside backpack
- fully padded to safely transport camera equipment
- protects camera gear from knocks, scratches, and dust.
- when used in combination with the Camera Box Two, lid padding is removed, and a separate padded element is inserted into the front opening flap of the Futura Pro Jaypack 36.
- to fit a DSLR with mounted lens and up to four extra lenses or accessories
- padded dividers in the following sizes can be configured depending on equipment choice or size:
- 5 x small 1-bay dividers
- 2 x 2-bay dividers
- 2 x 3-bay dividers
- 1 x diagonal divider
- Delrin® U-frames
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward adjustment with side compression
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- SOS label
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Two side outer pockets
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Front zip access
- PFC free
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Futura Pro Jaypack 36
Maximum ventilation is the guiding principle for us when it comes to small to medium volume backpacks for use in easier terrain. The resilient core of the Aircomfort systems is the permanently elastic spring steel frame. It provides the special airy mesh with stable tension even under heavy loads, creating a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which moist air can freely evaporate.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.