Your adventurous child likes to play in alpine terrain? Then the new Climber is just the right one. The Climber is the perfect companion for children from the age of six for exciting excursions in the mountains: it sits close and securely on the body. In addition, the Climber adapts flexibly to every movement and offers plenty of room for the little ones to move.
Your optimal companion for
- Compact hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Two side outer pockets
- SOS label
- Alpine System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Climber
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
The Alpine System combines a firm, secure fit for concentrated action in difficult terrain with maximum comfort and pleasant ventilation between the two Softstripe back pads.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.