You are planning a longer tour with your road bike and don't know where to go with your rain jacket, first aid kit and valuables? With the minimalist Road One, you have a lightweight, streamlined bike backpack that fits closely to your back thanks to the chest strap and breathable shoulder straps, yet still allows enough freedom of movement to pedal hard.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact System
- Sunglasses holder
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Rear light loop
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.