The new Trans Alpine backpack in a new design offers the usual quality and features. The helmet holder, which is quick and easy to handle, and the pump compartment, which is easily accessible from the outside, are completely new. The new back system offers improved ventilation due to a smaller contact surface and more flexible shoulder straps for more freedom of movement.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Adjustable Stays
- Load adjustment straps
- Mesh hip fins
- Bottom compartment
- Side smartphone pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- organised front compartment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- SOS label
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Sitting mat
- helmet clips
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- Compression straps
- Contact system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
In issue 3/20 of FREERIDE magazine, six bike adventure backpacks were tested.
The Deuter Trans Alpine 30 was awarded the ALLROUND TIP and received 9.5 out of 10 points.
"Deuter Trans Alpine is a bikepack of the first hour. It also gets our recommendation in the latest version. In addition to details such as the mobile phone or pump compartment on the side, the classic shines with high wearing comfort, a secure fit and good ventilation. Deuters experience is evident in the well thought-out strap guide. The pocket layout is good, but the drinking bladder has to go into the main compartment. Anyone who carries a lot of tools or small parts will miss a few pockets. A small tool bag can help here."