- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Robust, functional and spacious, with various organizer pockets, the Cotogy holds bluesign® product status and is made using 100% recycled body fabric, with all components manufactured to the highest environmental standards. The lumbar pad ensures the load is spread evenly across the musculoskeletal system and allows the pelvis to move freely. Ergonomic shoulder straps, an adjustable sternum strap, detachable waist belt and stabilizer straps work together to keep the weight of kids’ books etc. close to their body and enhance the ergonomic carry comfort.
Your optimal companion for
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Load adjustment straps
- Removable sternum belt
- Removable waist belt
- Two elastic side pockets
- Two zipped front compartments for lunch box or pencil case
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- helmet clips
- Side smartphone pocket
- reinforced bottom plate with weatherproof TPU coating
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Main compartment with multi-purpose organizational pockets for school documents and tablet
- Folder-sized main compartment keeps load close to the body's centre of gravity
- Contact back system
- bluesign® product
- 100% recycled PET material
- Green Button certified product
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Cotogy
The trapezoidal LumbalPad distributes the weight even to the musculosceletal system and offers the very important freedom of movement at the same time.
The ergonomical formed back cushions fit well on the back, distribute the weight even and provide a good ventilation.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.