Aircontact PRO 65 + 15 SL
Everything fits in here - and can be carried over hill and dale for a long time thanks to optimal power transmission and well thought-out design! If you need a lot of equipment on a trekking tour, our heavy-duty transporter is the perfect choice. Tent, stove and the big camera come to the Australian outback and the Icelandic end of the world. The perfect fit for people of different heights - in the SL version for women - guarantees the new infinitely adjustable VariFit-Slide back length adjustment.
(Side pockets hold 10 liters of volume).
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Padded hip belt
- Front zip access
- SOS label
- VariFlex System
- Outer pockets (3)
- Height adjustable lid
- Active Comfort Fit
- Bottom compartment
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- VariSlide System
- Includes a day pack
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Head recess
- Stretch side pockets
- Robust outer material
- Material straps at the front
Deuter Microrip is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact PRO 65 + 15 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- Breathable cushions with ventilating Aircontact technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
- Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips.
- When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards in a conical form. The fins are concave and ultra-padded and sit perfectly on the hips. The multi-layered, PE-stiffened foam spreads the load evenly. The ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads.
ements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Height adjustable load transfer straps on the shoulder straps for precision pack positioning.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
- With the simple Vari Fit system you can easily adjust the pack to the individual’s back, making for a perfect fit every time.
- Deuter’s Vari Flex system certainly defines the flexibility of this carrying system. The pivoting hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Two sturdy GRP-rods and load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for precision load control. The Vari Flex system and aluminium stays form the core of the carrying system, which combines stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control and incredible flexibility.