- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
With the Astro down sleeping bag, you’re guaranteed a warm night’s sleep. A trapezoidal baffle system keeps the down in place to prevent cold spots, ensuring you stay cozy and warm – even on cold nights. The Astro is also a bluesign® product, manufactured to strict environmental and social standards, with minimal impact on people or planet. And we only use down that carries the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
Your optimal companion for
- Storage bag
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Insulating collar
- Inner pocket for valuables
- 2-way zipper
- 2-stage compression stuff sack: two draw cords
- ErgoFootPro: extra space in 3D ergonomic footbox
- Ergonomically shaped hood
- Trapezoidal chamber design prevents the formation of cold spots
- bluesign® product
- Certified Animal Welfare
- PFAS free
- Green Button certified product
Thanks to its extremely high weave density, highly water-repellent and breathable at the same time, the feather-light microfibre cover fabric protects the filling from clumping due to moisture - from the outside as well as the inside. The extremely fine, down-, fibre- and windproof nylon ripstop material impresses with its supple feel. Stability and abrasion resistance are achieved via the fine "ripstop" structure. It is produced according to the strict Bluesign® standard.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Suitability: Three Seasons
Top features of the Astro 500
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Certified Animal Welfare
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.