There’s a right backpack for everyone! Our family of multi-talents starts with the smallest Step Out for urban everyday use. The medium size is really sporty and the head of the family, that offers 22 L of volume, easily swallows up uni, daily life and sports equipment with ease.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Document compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Outer pockets (3)
- Rear light loop
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Contact system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.