- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The Junior is the first mountaineering backpack for children aged 5 and above. Its neat, alpine design is the right choice for up-and-coming athletes ready to discover the mountains step by step. With the Airstripe back system and the soft-edge shoulder straps this backpack is comfortable for even longer trips and well ventilated.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Outer pockets (3)
- PFC free
- Airstripes System
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- MeshTex shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (SUB 28, Cross City, Giga Office Pro)
- The bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
- Removeable waistbelt (Spider, SUB 28, Cross City, Graduate, Giga, Gigant, Giga Office, Giga Office Pro, Walker 20 & 24)
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.