- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The new UP Seoul brings together life in the city with the natural environment.
It has all the functionality you want in an urban pack but is produced in a resource-efficient way, so you can make your commute with a clear conscience. This is primarily because the UP Seoul is made entirely from recycled materials – 37x 0.5-litre PET bottles to be precise. The textile manufacturing process is carried out according to the stringent bluesign® standard. And secondly, the amount of water and crude oil used is significantly reduced.
The UP Seoul is designed to accommodate everything you need for a day at work, at uni or when you’re just out and about. With its new wide aperture fold-over zip closure, you can even expand the capacity by up to 10 litres. This style of opening also provides good oversight and quick access to contents within the main compartment.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact System
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Side smartphone pocket
- Bottle Compartment inside
- Removable waist belt
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Removable sternum belt
- Outer pockets (2)
- bluesign® product
- Recycled PET
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 500D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.