- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The revival of a classic! It was even there when Deuter revolutionised the backpack market in 1984 when introducing the first fully-ventilated back for hiking backpacks - with its much imitated Aircomfort system. Its classic look reminds us of the good old days, but with modern functions.
Your optimal companion for
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Aircomfort System
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Gröden 32
Maximum ventilation is the guiding principle for us when it comes to small to medium volume backpacks for use in easier terrain. The resilient core of the Aircomfort systems is the permanently elastic spring steel frame. It provides the special airy mesh with stable tension even under heavy loads, creating a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which moist air can freely evaporate.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.