- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The pro child carrier comes with an integrated, separately useable daypack for quick runs to the changing room. There is also a fixed sun roof and a mirror for a quick rear-view of the child on the back. The load is transferred perfectly, thanks to the new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh back system. The child carrier fits snuggly while the back is fully ventilated. The large, soft pillow gently braces the tired child‘s head even in the corners and supports a relaxing nap. The side entry and the easy-to-use harness system ensure safety, guaranteed by the TÜV GS safety seal of approval.
- Child: 22 kg
- Baggage: 2 kg
Suitable for children from about 8 months. The child should be able to sit upright independently.
The Kid Comfort Pro is the new version of the Kid Comfort 3.
Included in delivery:
- Kid Comfort Pro
- height-adjustable footrests (Foot Loops)
- Permanently integrated sun canopy (Sun Roof)
- large ergonomic, washable chin pad (Chin Pad)
- Removable daypack integrated in the bottom compartment
- rear view mirror
Your optimal companion for
- VariSlide System
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Includes a day pack
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- fixed sun canopy
- Chin Pad included
- Foot Loops included
- Rear view mirror
- Aircomfort System
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Kid Comfort Pro
Medium loads can be carried with ease and great ventilation thanks to the ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic Pro mesh back and the flexible hip fins. The innovative construction of the hip fin section and its fluid transition to the back mesh embrace the carrier and ensure a comfortable fit with maximum ventilation: the Aircomfort mesh, which is kept permanently taut thanks to the elastic spring steel frame, creates a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which warm, moist air can freely evaporate.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.