Neo Belt I
- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Travel | City | Jogging | Bike
- supple, robust and lightweight neoprene fabric
- zipped main compatment
- key clip
- headphone outlet
- mesh inner compartment
- fits smartphones up to 5 inches
Your optimal companion for
- Zipped front pocket
- PFC free
Neoprene is a foamed elastomer that is usually laminated on both sides with fabric (nylon or Lycra). This protects the surface, making it less prone to damage. We use neoprene for our hip belts, which need to be smooth, extremely flexible and durable. In addition, we appreciate the flexible and protective qualities offered by “Neo Belt”..
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.