Futura Pro 42 EL
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The lightweight, technical Futura EL hiking backpack is specifically designed for taller people (> 185 cm) and for athletic days out on the trail. The Aircomfort back system is extremely comfortable and the new-style mesh creates maximum airflow across the back. The result is 25% less perspiration and consequently, increased performance. The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example).
Your optimal companion for
- Aircomfort System
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (3)
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Compression straps
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Futura Pro 42 EL
Our Extra Long (EL) backpacks guarantee perfect carrying comfort for tall people! Athletes who are between 1.85 and 2.00 metres have difficulty finding backpacks that fit. More information about our fits.
Medium loads can be carried with ease and great ventilation thanks to the ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic Pro mesh back and the flexible hip fins. The innovative construction of the hip fin section and its fluid transition to the back mesh embrace the carrier and ensure a comfortable fit with maximum ventilation: the Aircomfort mesh, which is kept permanently taut thanks to the elastic spring steel frame, creates a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which warm, moist air can freely evaporate.
50% of the yarn is made from recycled raw materials. This can save 12% greenhouse gases.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
trekking Magazin Heavy load tip
Plain summer backpack for heavy loads with top hip fit and rear ventilation as well as simple equipment; but no packsack engagement. Optimal for longer hut hikes, less for demanding trails.