Aircontact Core 50+10
This comfortable pack is very versatile thanks to modular gear straps that can be positioned to attach a range of items depending on the undertaking or the gear you need. Its superior carry comfort is down to the deuter Aircontact back system with Air Spacer mesh and a wide ventilation channel, plus ergonomic shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap. The Y-shaped frame in combination with mobile hip fins that wrap around the hips and deuter’s ergonomic trapezoid-shaped lumbar pad work together to distribute and stabilize the load.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- VariSlide System
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Stretch side pockets
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Rain Cover
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Key clip
- SOS label
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- J-shaped front zipper opening for quick access to contents
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Material loops on front & lid
- Compression straps
- Snowskirt with compression straps
- lid adjustment for capacity expansion
- PFAS free
- Recycled fabric
Top features of the Aircontact Core 50+10
The new Air Spacer mesh performs three functions in one: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation.
The respective volume sizes of the backpacks can be optimised to the individual size of the wearer and are very comfortable to wear thanks to the adjustable back length of the VariSlide system, the precise-fitting VariFlex hip fins and the movable ActiveFit shoulder straps, among other things.
This model was made from recycled materials.