Freescape Pro 40+
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
An all-rounder for ambitious ski mountaineers, the Freescape Pro is designed for technically demanding multi-day tours. The well ventilated, secure fit offers high wearing comfort, the hinged back opening quick access to the equipment. At the same time, skis, snowboard or crampons can remain fixed on the outside thanks to the variable fastening straps. The separate safety compartment for probe and shovel is immediately accessible in case of emergency. In addition, the durable, PFC-free backpack is made of 100% recycled material, the main material is also bluesign® certified.
Your optimal companion for
- snug hip fins
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Load adjustment straps
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- Delrin® U-frames
- Zipped access at the back
- Side smartphone pocket
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Two ice axe holders
- A- Frame Ski Fixation
- Fastening straps for ski diagonally
- integrated and removable helmet net
- Height adjustable lid
- Compression straps
- Water repellent zipper
- Snow repellent cover fabric on the back system
- Robust and water repellent material at the front
- Zippered mesh pocket
- Rope fixation belt
- Alpine System
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Freescape Pro 40+
Zipped access at the back
With backpacks for use in alpine regions, it is essential to ensure the optimum balance of carrying comfort, durability and function in terms of weight. The Alpine system is the answer to this challenge. Both of its softstripe pads embrace the back flexibly with every movement. In conjunction with the streamlined pack sack, the load is always close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control of the backpack.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.
ISPO Award 2021 Gold Winner
"The new Freescape Pro by Deuter is a very functional multi-day touring backpack that is lightweight and well-priced despite its full list of well though-out features and 40+ liters of interior volume. The multi-day pack, made with a PFC-free, recycled, water-resistant main material, comes with Deuter's renowned Alpine back carrying system, which is also available as a women-specific variant with the Freescape Pro 38+ SL model." (Mathieu Ros, Editor-in-Chief Editions Nivéales / SkiMagazine)