- From €50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
You are planning a longer tour with your road bike and don't know where to go with your rain jacket, first aid kit and valuables? With the minimalist Road One, you have a lightweight, streamlined bike backpack that fits closely to your back thanks to the chest strap and breathable shoulder straps, yet still allows enough freedom of movement to pedal hard.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact System
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Rear light loop
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- Body-hugging soft stripe pads follow movements and keep the load close to the body's center of gravity - essential for balance and stability. The channel between the pads provides extra comfort by creating a "chimney" effect ventilation.
- The VariQuick system allows an easy, quick adjustment to the individual child’s back length and enables the pack to grow with them year after year.
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain.
- Supple padded hip fins with pull forward adjustment distribute the load evenly and efficiently
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.