€24.00 incl. VAT
- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
15 / 20 / 3 (H / W / D)
- handy wash bag for your toiletry essentials
- stow-away hanger hook
- one large zipped pocket
- two flat-format zipped mesh pockets
- buckle closure
- elasticated loops for toothbrushes and other small items
Your optimal companion for
- PFAS free
This fabric has a very tight weave and despite the lower strength of 210D it is still very robust. It is tear and abrasion resistant, watertight to 1500 mm yet still lightweight.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.