Kid Comfort Active SL
- From DKK 400 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. For mothers looking for a child carrier that fits them perfectly with slimmer shoulder straps and conically shaped hip fins. The new, compact Lite Air contact back with ventilation makes this child carrier absolutely lightweight. The sporty frame offers the height of comfort and naturally bears the TÜV GS safety seal of approval. The seating area for the child is a comfort zone with its simple-to-use and easy-to-access safety harness, the side access and the very soft cover material.
- Child: 18 kg
- Baggage: 2 kg
Suitable for children from about 9 months. The child should be able to sit upright independently.
Included in delivery:
- Kid Comfort Active SL
- Height-adjustable footrests (Foot Loops)
- small, removable, washable chin pad (Chin Pad)
Your optimal companion for
- VariQuick System
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- SL Women’s Fit
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Lite System
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Kid Comfort Active SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
The perfect balance between lightness, carrying comfort and stability is provided by the new, extremely lightweight, minimalist and compact Aircontact Lite back system. With this, low to medium loads can be comfortably carried.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.