- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
Suitable for all standard sizes of saddles and half-shell helmets
Your optimal companion for
- Reflectors for better visibility
- PFC free
A pleasantly soft, breathable, moisture-resistant and quick drying nylon fabric. Additional features: robust and sturdy. The material is not treated with any perfluorinated or polyfluorinated chemicals (PFC).
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.