$ 29.95 excl. Sales Tax
- From $ 99 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The sale and shipping is processed by our partner ROI Recreation Outfitters Inc.
7 / 21 / 9 (H / W / D)
- one zipped mesh pocket on the outside for toothbrush
- two zipped compartments
- zipped main compartment with mesh inner compartment
- hanger strap with buckle
Your optimal companion for
- PFAS free
Different mesh structures that are used primarily in accessories.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.