Your optimal companion for
- Storage bag
- Ergofoot: increased footroom
- Large sleeping bags (for tall people)
- Insulating collar
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Trapezoidal chamber design prevents the formation of cold spots
- Ergonomically shaped hood
- ErgoFootPro: extra space in 3D ergonomic footbox
- 2-stage compression stuff sack: two draw cords
- 2-way zipper
- bluesign® product
- Certified Animal Welfare
- PFC free
- Green Button certified product
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Suitability: Three Seasons
Top features of the Astro 500 L
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Certified Animal Welfare
- No live plucking
- No force feeding
- Traceability in the supply chain
- Checks made by independent certification institutions worldwide
- Animal welfare guaranteed at all levels
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.