Ultra-lightweight and super comfortable: wide, ergonomic vest-style shoulder straps with elasticated compression system, two adjustable sternum straps and soft material against the back create a garment-like fit. A stretch mesh inner pocket and side compression straps help eliminate load wobble no matter how challenging the terrain. A holster pocket on the front of one shoulder strap makes it quick and easy to access collapsible trekking poles. And there is space for soft flasks and a GPS in the shoulder strap pockets. The body fabric is made from 100% recycled materials and is bluesign® certified.
Your optimal companion for
- Removable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Two elastic side pockets
- quick access thanks to innovative stowage option
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Signal whistle
- close fit due to shoulder straps with elastic compression drawstring
- ergonomically shaped vest shoulder straps
- Moisture barrier in the back
- 2 pockets for softflasks
- Zippered pocket on shoulder strap for smartphone, GPS, etc.
- SOS label
- Lite System
- PFC free
- Recycled fabric
All fabrics are 100% recycled and manufactured according to the bluesign® standard.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Ascender 7
The perfect balance between lightness, carrying comfort and stability is provided by the new, extremely lightweight, minimalist and compact Aircontact Lite back system. With this, low to medium loads can be comfortably carried.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
This model was made from recycled materials.