On the road for a day bike tour with luggage light as a feather: Race Air 10 weighs no more than 800 grams. Thanks to its three-sided ventilation and compact fit with ergonomically designed mesh shoulder straps and hip fins the Race Air models can be used on the most challenging stretches. And thanks to the volume expansion, you can take even more on tour with the Race EXP Air 14+3.
Your optimal companion for
- Mesh hip fins
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Sunglasses holder
- Rear light loop
- Outer pockets (2)
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Valuables compartment
- Aircomfort System
- Mesh back system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.